Don't Wake Daddy
Jar? smells good. Ma ma told me not to get into jars. But I am hungry. Food? Where is the food? Where is Daddy? Why isn't he taking care of Mama. Ma sick. Mama big now. Sissies and Bubbies for Sarian to play with. Another jar. OOOOO powder. Imma make a big mess for Rara to clean. Ops I knocked it over. Roll roll roll roll. It feels good. AHHHH ITS IN MY NOSE!!!!!! Rara needs to come home and play with me. I want to heal her bo bo's. Sarian wants to beat up the mean lady Rara yells about in her sleep Sarian sneezed and rolled in the powder as she heard scratching. Her little ears perked up and her silver blue eyes glowed with love for the woman behind the door.

Sarian shook herself and left a cloud of white powder in her wake as she ran to her mama's room, white paw prints littering the floor as she ran and slid over the hard wood floors. She slid into a wall and kept going till she crashed into her mothers bedroom door. "Mama!!!! Rara needs in! Mama!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" yelled Sarian as Shiloh swatted at her. "Sarian Mama doesn't feel well. Go open the door yourself," Shiloh said pushing Sarian off her. Sarian bit her ear and Shiloh got up, whining as she opened the door for the woman. Sarian watched her mama go back to bed and ran at the white woman. "RARA!!! HOME!!!! CUDDLE WITH ME!!! Sarian said as she went up to the woman for some lovins and kisses. Sarian nipped at the alabaster womans paws and went over to her bed in the corner. Shiloh had changed the bedding again and Sarian squished it down for her and Kiara to lay on.

[i] Rara was bleeding. I dont like the red stuff on her fur. Why would someone hurt my Rara. She is so nice to me and Mama and Daddy. Rara is my big sister. And I will hurt the lady who hurt my sissie. Whats that smell on her? Who has she been with? I don't like to share my Rara thought Sarian as she waited for Kiara to join her.

Messages In This Thread