Don't Wake Daddy
Shiloh hugged the woman close, scared to lose such a good friend. "I love you Kiara. Your the best friend a woman like me could have. I... why hello baby girl," Shiloh laughed as Sarian came bounding into the room. "Rara is ignoring me! Mama is hogging Rara! Sarian wants some love too mama," said Sarian jumping up on to the bed and wiggling in between the two woman and playfully nipping at her mothers fingers. She jumped when her siblings kicked and Shiloh watched with a smile as Sarian pawed as her growing stomach. "What siblings do you wish for baby girl? Sisters or brothers? asked Shiloh as Sarian pawed at the little rises in her stomach.

Sarian started to bark as there were too many rises in her stomach to keep up with. Shiloh laughed and picked up a growing Sarian. Shiloh licked her and frowned. "you have been in my jars again haven't you. Now I have to clean up the mess you made. At least you taste good. I could just eat you all up!" said Shiloh as she playfully nibbled and licked at her daughter delighted in the giggles and growls of play. "Come on Kiara. Help me eat Sarian," she laughed as she put a squealing Sarian between them and nibbled at her ear. "MMMMM that's some good eaten right there," Shiloh laughed as Sarian batted at her muzzle

Messages In This Thread