Escaping from this nightmare
[html]
Desired Profession Path: Tsisdu Kanati
OOC: Hello! Big Grin Bout time I got around to joining. x:

After running into Matteo, the Irish wolfhound decided to check out the land to get to know this strange country. Being careful not to cause any trouble with the neighboring packs, however the loneliness was getting to him. I wonder how Teo is doing? Dominick decides to go to the pack that Teo had mentioned that he was a part of. AniWaya I think he said it was called... oh well all i need to look for apparently is a white picket fence witch should not be hard to find Dominick chuckled. Afterwards he for the first time in a while he shifts into lupus so he could travel faster.

After Dominick's change he stood for a second to catch his bearings. Not used to being on four legs, after his bearings where caught Dominick took off at a very awkward run until he got used to the two extra legs. After Dominick got the feel for the extra legs he took off at a full out sprint to reach the borders as fast as he could. After traveling for a few hours at varying speeds, he reached what he presumed was the picket fence of the AniWayan territories. so realizing this Dominick shifted back into his optime form. Again after the change he took a few seconds to collect his thoughts, afterward Dominick tilted his head back and let out a very poor sounding howl. He then stopped and realizing his howl quite frankly sucked he tilted his head back once again and let out a slightly better but quite louder howl, so that someone would hear him. Now according to Teo he just had to wait, so to conserve energy he sat under a tree and waited for his call to be answered.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread