Escaping from this nightmare
[html]

Hola! Big Grin Just a note, AniWaya's borders are not marked by a white picket fence Smile Some of it is marked by an old rackety fence, though, from when humans lived here. If you found that decription of our borders somewhere, I'd love to know so I can correct it! Smile
SSWM: 249

Ulilohi was getting quite used to being called in this manner. She had had a quiet moment right then, contemplating her meeting with Foxglove and finding calm in re-braiding her hair. Alas, it would not last - as nothing did with her rank. She hardly expected to be allowed sleep anytime soon. When were things to calm down? Still, she aborted her work-in-progress and simply tied it up with a piece of string, before getting up and leaving the Town Hall. Once outside, she cursed quietly for not having picked out a horse yet. The trek would take considerably longer on foot, but not as long as if she went to the stables first to get something to ride on. She could tell the direction, at least approximately, of the howl, and it was the wrong direction from the stables. Oh well, a fresh walk could never hurt, although her leg muscles were already larger due to her traveling across the tribe's territory the full hours of most of her days.

Once approaching the borders, she spotted a figure under a nearby tree, and immediately raised an arm in greeting. Once she traversed the old human fence and got close enough for conversation, she greeted the hybrid formally. "Unalihelitseti. I am Ulilohi Ehn, councilwoman. What do you seek?" Her speech was deep and enriched with her AniWayan accent. She gave only a slight bow of the head, but her pose clearly demonstrated her position. Still, she was not impolite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread