Escaping from this nightmare
[html]
Desired Profession Path: Tsisdu Kanati
OOC: srry misscomunication on my part about the fence:

Dominick sat under the tree about to take a nice nap when he saw a figure walking towards him. probably just Teo upon seeing that it was not the albino coydog stood up straight to show this strange wolf the respect that he guessed that she deserved. And to further show his respect he tilted his head in a slight bow. i seek an audience with whoever it may be that i need to join this pack.he tried to keep the little hint of sarcasm out of his voice with little to no affect

i am Dominick, Dominick Rayne and I was told by Matteo Trovato to join this pack when i was done with my wondering Dominick told whatt he guessed was a wolf from the scent. Matteo wouldn't happen to be with you would he? he asked looking past the wolf into the distance to see if he could spot the albino and when he didn't see the coydog Dominick decided to sit down again. sorry legs are just tired i had a long journey today. he stated with a chuckle in his voice and looked up to the person he was talking to witch was weird being that he is usually taller than everyone else.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread