Escaping from this nightmare
[html]

There we go Smile Ulilohi has left the thread, but you two are welcome to continue it without her if you want!
This post is very hasty, sorry about that. I felt it was most important to get you titled up Smile
SSWM 247

Matteo arrived just as Dominick was answering her question, and she smiled at him in greeting. "Oh, you're family! While she wouldn't allow someone a place in their ranks simply because they knew someone here, having family here changed the situation somewhat. She did not know Matteo that well, but for the few times she had seen him around the village, she could not find anything negative about him. Often, she felt, members of the same family reflected each other when it came to values and way of life. She could, in a sense, measure Dominick by Matteo, and it was working in Dominick's favor. "It seems to me you would best suit the rank of warrior. However, we are just recovering from war here, and train no warriors." She paused. There was no need to explain the details to Dominick, as he would find the truth eventually anyway. Besides, it was not a lie. "I will rank you amongst the hunters, as it seems to me your skills are best appreciated there." The giant woman gave them a polite nod of the head before taking a step to the side, as if leaving. "I will leave you to your reunion. Welcome to AniWaya, Dominick." She gave another nod and smlie before leaving. It was handy that Matteo had come by. This way, she could return to the neverending pile of chores quicker. Once out of earshot from Matteo and Dominick, the coucilwoman gave a heavy sigh.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread