Nothing is like home
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa found herself staring at Imhotep as he stripped the coat from his body. She had tried to pull her pumpkin gaze away from him, when she finally did they fell shyly to the floor as her hands intertwined together nervously. His home was nice, but granted, it wasn't much. 'Why don't you come with me?' she asked, clasping her hands over her mouth as soon as she said it. The medic stared down again, she would have been blushing had it not been for the plush grey fur on her cheeks. 'I, I mean...' she attempted to reason softly, but her voice fell short. Odessa had been thinking about it for some time and was sure he'd be an excellent asset. Though she wouldn't mention the slavery part, just yet. 'My pack isn't far away. There's plenty of room and, and...' she couldn't think of anything else but laced her words with a shy smile.

Sitting down she smiled up at him. 'I came to visit you' she said quietly. 'Well, I was looking for you actually' Odessa admitted, as she had no idea where he had been. It was a stroke of luck that she had actually located him. In her own mind she thought that it was going less than well, in her mind, she was too shy for this meeting to go well.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread