out of the goods she sells.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +201 OOC :: OMG kill me hes so awkward srry

Imhotep had stood there for not very long but it was long enough that he was left thinking and wondering more what was right. he knew little of pack manners and though he would love to learn some he just found himself at a loss.

Sun gleamed eyes cast at the man coming his way. He had thick furn and looked at be young and healthy. Imhotep was cold but that didn't matter Odessa was in there though he knew not to cross the border that was all he knew.

Imhotep tried to for the statement in his head. "Odessa, live here. I'm er friend his thick arabic accent made it hard for him and most likely the other. He looked at the man "Imhotep aabt" he said pointing to himself. there were still things that he didn't quite grasp and all he could think of was how he could do better.

he looked at his hand and then put it down he wasn't out to cause problems he didn't want to look threatening. He wasn't sure what else to say he wasn't about to ask the man anything. He was not the master this man was this man lived here.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread