out of the goods she sells.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +239 OOC :: OMG Native tongue hover for translation

the gold man before him was lifeless in ways. He showed no emotion and even when asking things he remained unchanging. Others had shown fear or excitement. But this was something knew to the sand kissed male. Sunset eyes met just for a moment sun kissed ones. the egyptian male just looked at him. was that how he should act?

مصر أرض الرمال والشمس Arabic just flowed from him like a river coursing through the land. Stopping he realized what he had said. Err Land of sand and sun. Egypt. To here I came. He spoke correcting himself. though it was just a natural thing to speak in his native tongue. On the boat here he and the other slaves had spoken it so he fell out of using English.

Imhotep looked at him There was Pharaoh he like king. slave's traded to and fro. work hard or be beaten. other work buy goods, trade good. he said stopping trying to force himself to speak better. Trying to form better structure. He pulled off his top cover revealing sand fur much to short for this land. "Anhk means life eternal He pointed to his shoulder Scarab on back means cre... creation an... and sun movement. Though his fancy Egyptian jewelry was in his bag. He replaced his cloak and looked at the man. Gods give life, Ra sun, horus protects Pharaoh He stated. He wasn't even sure what he was trying to explain.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread