out of the goods she sells.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +308 OOC :: OMG Native tongue hover for translation

Most of the sun kissed man's time was spent studding the wolf man before him. He just was very confused on what he was going to do if he could not seem to make friends. He didn't have many goals in life but it was not to go back to that life. the man just seemed to listen. Imhotep shivered a bit from the cold as he adjusted his protection.

Nothing was said between the two for a moment as the man before him asked a one worded question. why/ why what? This confused Imhotep he had such little knowledge that he brushed this question away. He couldn't figure out why anything. So the man wanted to just go to the next thing.

Pharaoh? Imhotep wished then he would not have been beaten and he may have been a land owner back home.

No, f.. farmer He said. as he looked at the man. he would never go back to chains and slaving. How join? He asked looking at the border. He had never joined a pack before and the man had learned from him Imhotep wanted to learn. Please teach. Learn I will try He coughed a bit as he swallowed. He would have to get back to the city soon to his horse and into a home where he was more shielded.

Sun gold eyes looked at the sun blond man before him. Gold earrings were making his ears cold though it was also a combination of the wind that moved his braids. He hardly ever had his hair down and he was not going to start now. After having braids so long he most likely would look extremely weird with them out. He reached his hand up and gripped the multiple braids pulling them together and binding them. He waited for the blond to speak.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread