The lovely bones
[html]

sorry for superfail length, but i blame sswm and I loves this thread and wanted to reply, so there.

Red tones seemed attracted to his frame, though the woman herself was not. It was unfortunate that he’d found her in her current state. Numb hands scoped up more snow, this time placing a fair amount of white on top of her injured shoulder, and it took only a moment before pink soaked into it and ruined the pristine blue-white. According to the screams from inflamed nerves, there shouldn’t even be a shoulder left. But it was pain and that was something she was able to handle. Familiarity didn’t worry her, and despite appearance and feel, the puncture wounds would heal and fade away behind the warmth of her exquisite pelt.

”You shouldn’t,” the she-dragon smiled; a simple though beautiful lie. It was a question she shouldn’t have asked, but regret served no purpose. Once he had been someone she had looked up to with fire in her eyes. Now, the fire was fuelled by other emotions—darker. Well-sized, copper wrapped ears shrugged as he mentioned God. She was careful not to adjust her relaxed yet dutifully submissive frame. ”Does my Aquila have a message he wishes to express?” However, the purity of her smile lost its brilliance, as upper lip lifted just slightly to reveal one elongated canine.

<style>
.halo-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.halo-z29 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.halo-z29 b {color:#BE5A48; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.halo-z29 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010june/halogift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #BE5A48; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#957D85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.halo-z29-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread