the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
[html]

<333

He had no idea what to feel. His eyes were still in the process of examining every inch of his brother that he possibly could, taking in any and all detail that had changed. A scattering of cuts were the only thing he noticed and they were to be expected. Saul had no idea if they were from fights, or from mundane things like branches and thorns that would have gotten caught on his brothers skin. He didnt know how to ask either. Gideon looked tired, but otherwise healthy. Saul wouldn't have said that his dark haired sibling look particularly happy, but he might have had a biased opinion on these matters. He did, however, notice the distinct awkward note as his brother began to speak. Saul gave a soft sigh and moved forward to stand a few feet away from his brother.

As much as he understood, there was still a part of him that was angry with his brother. For leaving without saying anything, for leaving his children behind. In fairness, there was little Saul could say at this moment without becoming a hypocrite. He'd left just as suddenly as Gideon had- he'd left Wretch as well as Melee and Range to fend for themselves. He knew they would be fine, but they'd lost most of their family in one foul swoop. On the other hand, Saul fully intended to return. "I understand that Gideon... But what about Melee and Range? They're your children..." He offered with a pained expression. He knew he wasn't completely privy to the ins and outs of their relationship, but even he could see that there had been no spark.

"I know..." He murmured softly to Gideon's apology and reassurance that it was nothing he'd done. He still couldnt help the stab of betrayal in his gut. "Will you come home?" He asked, his voice filled with trepidation even as his ears flashed back against his skull. It wouldn't be fair to ask his brother to return, but perhaps he could ask whether Gideon would ever come back to Ichika. Twisting his fingers in front of him, he waited for the words that would surely crush him again.

word count → 365 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread