Leaving on a Jet Plane
[html]
WORD COUNT :: 323
OOC: OOC LOREM IPSUM BLAH BLAH LATIN

The pale friend came in and knelt by his side, asking him the same thing everyone in his household had been asking; what happened? He wouldn't tell the truth, though. Instead, at the mention of Alaki, he laughed coldly, thoroughly enjoying the image of Ayasha kicking the rakeeb's ass. "No, it wasn't Alaki. And it looks worse than it is." He lifted an arm to look down at the dark splotch underneath his pale fur and black lines of tattooing.

"Jericho got spooked while we were patrolling the borders, is all. Bucked me off and gave me a good kick to the side when I tried to calm her down again." He shook his head and rested his arm back on his stomach, sighing. "Nothing to worry about. I'll be fine. What's up?" He turned, concern lacing his features when she explained it.

Ayasha was leaving the tribe!? He blinked and sat up, brows pinching together. The news actually had the ghostly polecat sitting up as well, as anyone leaving the tribe was something to pay attention to. When she explained, he frowned.

"Ayasha..." For a moment, he didn't want to let her go. He wanted her to stick around; he had few friends in the tribe and Ayasha was one of them. The thought of her leaving... "...Shit. Right, well, I won't tell Ralla, but... will you at least keep in touch with me?" They were heading north... she wasn't a coyote so she couldn't have been heading for Inferni.

...Anathema? He didn't like the thought of that, his snow white friend joining such a revolting pack. "...and you've gotta promise me something, Ayasha. You might not think it fair but it's for your own safety. Don't join Anathema, whatever the two of you two. You won't be safe there." He had to get it out there, had to let her know. He could only hope she'd listen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread