Leaving on a Jet Plane
WC: 206

IC: She narrowed her eyes slightly at his not telling her anything. He didn’t even try to lie to her. She could have pushed him to answer her but didn’t really feel like it. So she just begged him silently to tell her what was wrong but said nothing about it. But she wished that he would trust her enough to let her in so she could help him.

He started off telling her about how the caves would suck her life from her. She sighed and said, ”Its better to be somewhere were Liam will be accepted. Plus, I have an uncle, kind of, there. Maybe you knew him, Leon Austral?” She was curious and didn’t care if he didn’t know her uncle. She missed Leon and his daughter and was excited about seeing them again.

Then he mentioned her fur and she bristled slightly. ”I think I can handle myself. Plus, I have several people there to look after me. Plus, is it just you two or everyone with white fur?” She believed him that he thought that it was white fur but there must have been another reason. She wasn’t angry with him but didn’t appreciate having her life dictated by yet another person.

Messages In This Thread