Leaving on a Jet Plane
[html]
WORD COUNT :: 362
OOC: LOREM IPSUM BLAH BLAH BLAH OOC FILLER

Teo had never actually met the man named Leon, but he knew of him. As far as I could tell, he was a good guy. Never really had the chance to meet him though. Leon didn't really come by at all to talk to Alaki, so he suspected him to be an okay guy in that regard. Alaki's friends were always trouble, or so Teo had learned. After all, he'd befriended Giuseppe, right?

Her next words hit a sore spot and it showed. Eyes suddenly gleamed colder and he snapped his gaze at her warningly, expression hidden otherwise. He didn't say anything, didn't correct her. He didn't want to argue with her, especially if this was going to be the last talk they had as tribemates. Instead, his ears flicked back against his head and he decided to end that part of the conversation as quickly as possible. I wouldn't know, actually. I was too busy having my ass beat. Ouch. The tone was cruel, sarcastic and cold, a warning for her not to question it again. He didn't really know. He suspected the white fur to be the cause, as he'd seen others with white pelts harmed and mistreated, but he wasn't fully sure. It'd been what Giuseppe had told him, more than anything. White pelts were the sign of purity... and Anathemans hated purity.

Deciding to change the topic, he looked away to glare off at something. Oh look, a vase. That worked. I guess it's just... if you join Anathema, I won't be able to come and see you. I'm not allowed near the territory... one of those, 'maul on sight' kinda deals. In other words, he was listed as a traitor. I just want to be able to pay you visits, y'know? Eyes went back to her again and the cold blue gave way for the soft pink once again. You're my friend. I don't want that to change just because of where we live. And if she went to Anathema, he wasn't sure he'd be able to look at her the same. Whoever this Liam was... he was starting to like him less and less.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread