Leaving on a Jet Plane
WC: 248

IC: Ayasha beamed at hearing that other’s thought Leon was a good guy. ”He is.” There were several times during the battle against Maska’s forces that Leon, or Saxif, had saved her life. He also was one her supporters of being outright rebellious against Maska, which she did eventually tone down, but not before her mother was hurt by his guardians. She was glad that Maska’s reign of terror had ended.

What she said apparently brought up awful memories for Teo and she felt sorry for bringing them up. But she still was going to go to Anathema. She had at least two protectors and she would hate to see either, or especially both, get angry with someone for hurting her. Well, it would be bad for the other person. She would be hiding behind them, probably unhappily, trying to get in on the fight. But dropped the thread of conversation and she was glad.

Then his words made it clear what he was really worried about. ”We can meet half-way, or at least outside one of our homes. I don’t want to lose you as a friend, either Teo. And me living in Anathema will not change the fact that you are my friend and always will be!” She was fiercely positive about that and nothing would change that. ”Should I be leaving or do you want some company awhile longer?” She didn’t mind staying nor did she mind leaving; it was up to him what to do.

Messages In This Thread