pascal's law
[html]
OOC: Esme and Salvia are supposed to meet so i decided to throw Esme in here for that reason only, even though she has little business at the stables. also sorry that this is considerably shorter than your post, I just didn't have much time to go all out for you. :[

It'd been some time since Esmeralda had seen that slave, Phantom, or whatever her name was, and it also had been some time since Esmeralda had been around other animals, like Horses, pigs, sheep, chickens, and she was not even sure if Salsola had such things, but if they did not, then Esmeralda knew where she could steal them from. She would steal them straight from underneath Anathema's nose. It was not like they would particularly notice, for they had plenty, and also, Esmeralda had gone into the territory before and they had not found her or said shit to her about being in the lands, so there was no problem stealing things from under their fat noses. Esmeralda sniffed around for the stables, finding a scent of a horse or two to follow until she had gotten there. From where she was at though, it had been a terribly long walk, and she did not have Scuro or Daisuke there to console the princess, whom wore a crown of thorns upon her head at the moment. Daisuke had made this crown of thorns for her, and it also had a few dead rose petals that threatened to fall from their perch for some time until Daisuke fixed it to where the petals were being impaled by their own thorns. Her own head was encased gently in thorns, and she found it slightly annoying in the beginning but soon she got used to it and she had left it where it was.

It would be some time until she would make it to the stables, and to her surprise, there wasn't any horses around. There were a few little piglets, and chicken and sheep, but only two horses. Both were beautiful and sometimes she wished that she had a horse, but she had a slave and a bat, so she did not know if she had room in her heart for a horse, nor the time or the need for one (even though she could really use one) She looked at the two horses and then she looked around for a person. There was a luperci around because she could smell them, and it would not be long until there was a woman, around the same age or a little older than she, had come out. Esmeralda stepped back and noticed that the woman was of a much higher rank than she was. The associate bowed her head lightly and tucked her tail. She also came up to the woman and gave her the appropriate greeting before stepping away. Hello, My name is Esmeralda Acidic, an Associate. it was weird for her to not say she was a princess. It felt weird to her as well to not say it. She wanted to add in the piece of information, but she decided not to.

She looked to the beasts that the woman had been dealing with. Are these your horses? I didn't know that Salsola even had horses. I haven't seen too many since I've been here I mean. spoke the woman, her icy eyes turning back to the woman and looking at her and her interesting appearance. In a way, the girl was pretty. Esmeralda did not deny this. She was not jealous of the girl though, because Esmeralda felt as if she was much prettier than the horse wrangling girl. She did not let the arrogance show on her face though. She refused to let it show.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
585+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread