pascal's law
[html]
OOC: lalalalaal.

It wasn't Esmeralda's intention to use a higher ranked wolf's slave without permission, it was more of a spur of the moment, in fact, the only reason she had come up to the slave woman in the first place was to simply find out the Phantom eyed woman's name and whom she belonged to. It definitely wasn't intended, and once she would learn that this woman was the owner of the slave she used, she was quick to pin her floppy ears closer to her cranium. " Ah, yes, I have heard that name before. It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm not sure if your slave told you or not, but I did use her for some business that I needed to attend to. Helped bring another slave around for the Family. She didn't do too much damage to him, but she did a number on him, that's for damn sure. I brought this up though because I wanted to apologize for taking her without permission from you first. I hope you can forgive me." spoke the girl, the words foreign on the princess whom took what she wanted, most of the time, more often than not, but she realized quickly how this pack seemed to work, their ranking system was much more strict than Anathema, for when she was in Anathema, she was able to reign free and do what she wanted. Here, no matter how nice it seemed on the outside, once she was here, she realized that this pack would not tolerate her attitude, they would just make her a slave herself if she was too disrespectful. Maybe she could be defiant when she proved herself to the pack, but for now, she was to be obedient to the higher ups.

When the girl had spoken of her not being around here before, she nodded her head. This is my first time here in this part of the territory. Probably one of the only places I haven't visited yet, somehow I kept on walking past it. she spoke, shrugging her shoulders and then moving and leaning against a pillar and she kept her eyes on the other woman, soon, the icy blues would find that interesting necklace that dangled around the girl's neck. The other girl spoke of how there were many horses in Salsola, and how she caught that pony and it belonged to the pack, as did the other one that apparently her Aunt brought here. Esmeralda halfway listened, and half didn't but she kept her eyes where they were, on the necklace that was around the other woman. She missed the small signs of how proud the girl in front of her was, because she was not looking for the signs. She could really care less. When the girl finished speaking about the horses, Esmeralda nodded her head. I'll be careful to tread lightly around her then. spoke Esmeralda, a smile appearing on her face, one that was rather interesting to see on her maw, not so much as arrogant as normal, but a little softer and complimenting to her features rather than the cold, sadist smile she was known for.

Soon the girl would ask her a question though, about her pack before here. Esmeralda's soft smile was quick to wipe from her face at the mention of Anathema. Not really. It's not like I was born and raised there or anything. Pretty much been me and Daisuke for as long as I could remember until I made it back to Anathema, and I stayed for a few months. Their stink is still on me I guess? I've been trying to wash it from my pelt for some time now. the woman spoke, sighing lightly and playing lightly with her blue skirt's edges. Either way, my step mother, Naniko, and my brother, Jackson and sister Agony are still around Anathema. My father left Anathema probably for the same reasons I left. Then again, he could have gotten mad at my step mother whoring herself around to whoever is the father of those weird children. spoke Esmeralda, her fingers absently going to a striped lock and twirling her fingers around the mane that was beginning to get shaggy in the back again. She liked short hair, so she would more than likely ask someone to cut it for her again soon.

She shrugged lightly and huffed afterward. Did you like your gifts? asked the girl, referring to the bones that Esmeralda left for the woman to find. Eris had told her that Salvia wanted some bones as decorations for her house, and Esmeralda did have some extra bones to spare, so she was not unwilling to share them. More like give her all the bones she had left from her time in Anathema.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
817+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread