pascal's law
[html]
OOC: lalalalaal.

Esmeralda watched the blonde woman with wary eyes, she also tried to discern what the woman was thinking by the look on her face. It only half worked, if only because Esmeralda was not all that keen on seeing the emotions on others. She stared at the blonde woman and slowly, her head had cocked to the right, a motion that was not thought of, her simple curiosity had taken over enough for her head to slowly move like that, and if she did not look the way she did, then it might have been creepier than it actually was.

Esmeralda noticed that the girl in front of her did not like to talk too much, which seemed to be a trait of the ones she had met previously, one being Bastion, whom would only say a few things in chopped sentences. Even Daisuke liked to talk more than some of these other Salsolians. Her folded ears perked towards the girl and she shifted her weight on her legs and she listened as the girl spoke then, Esmeralda not failing to notice the toothy smile that the woman took on her face beforehand. Esmeralda nodded her head and returned the smile with one of her own. "I am glad you enjoy them. I enjoyed them myself at one point in time. They brought a sense of peace to me at night. I was glad to give them to someone who would like them cuz, you know, I would have hated to get rid of them since i don't have any place to put them. They probably would have just been buried and forgotten about, which is such a shame." the twisted woman spoke, obviously shedding light on the fact that she did not believe in burying the dead, for they had more useful purposes, especially if it is a fallen victim of your torturous ways.

When the girl had replied about the slave issue, Esmeralda's crowned head dipped deeply. "I understand. I would not want to give a broken gift to my brother either, you know, unless he knew how to fix it or something." spoke the merled woman. She definitely would not want to give a broken gift to Jackson, because he deserved better, but a broken gift that he could fix easily enough would be better than nothing at all. "I thank you greatly for your forgiveness." it almost sickened her to say something so sweet. She wore a cloak of sincerity though, not wanting her inner disgust with herself to show on her face. Esmeralda then cocked her head slowly, again. "If you'd like, I can send my slave to you for some work since I used yours. I would have just called to mine originally when I ran into uhhh..Phantom but Snake was out running an errand for me that involved him having to go out of Salsola for a little while." spoke the wolfdog and she nodded her head and rubbed her furry chin.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
503+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread