[M] Bring this promise to me
[html]
| +206

Temo took a slow, deep breath through his nose as he took in Jace's scent and let the air out of his lungs just as slow. His own black paw came up and settled onto her upper arm then slowly carassed her arm as he drew it towards himself until it covered her paw that was placed onto his chest. For some reason, I do not feel like taking a nap right now. he said softly with a sly grin on his muzzle as he could feel his own heart race in his chest.

He gently takes her hand off of his chest and gently pulls her closer and places the end of his muzzle to the end of her muzzle and kisses her deeply. His other hand reaches around her and gently strokes her back as his lips part a little and his tongue tip tickled her lips.

His hand let go of her hand and strokes up her arm to her shoulder and around to stroke her back. He pulled her slightly closer to him and pressed his lips tighter to hers. His eyes looked deeply into her eyes as he got lost in them and the heat of the moment started to rise within him.

<style type="text/css">
.greentemo b {font-weight:bold; color:#515244; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#141510 1px 1px 1px;}
.greentemo .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.greentemo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.greentemo {margin:0px auto; width:444px; background-color:#1a1b15; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/2wmq8e8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 490px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread