[M] Bring this promise to me
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +233

Temo felt funny, he felt giddy, he did not know how he felt, it was something that he had no words for. It was a good feeling that he felt whenever he was with Jace. That feeling grew when he held her in his arms. It was a feeling he enjoyed, a feeling he did not get enough of, a feeling that he wanted more of, a feeling he wanted to last forever.

Her scent was permeating his being making his head swim in the pool of desire. He could feel his heart beating faster in his chest as the lust for her continued to grow within him. The feel of her fur under his hands sent tingling sensations up and down his arms as his hands slid across her arms and body.

He slowly moved his hands to the back of her shoulders and gently pulled her a bit closer and he muzzle moved against her cheek and nuzzled her. His muzzle nuzzled at her cheek and then softly nuzzled under her ear. As he nuzzled under her ear, he whispered, You are my life, without you, I would be an empty shell with no purpose. I love you more than it is possible to show. A fingernail traced a line up and down her spine as it dug into her fur and gently scratched her skin and he nuzzled at her neck.

Template by Alex, Image courtesy of drdavis586@flickr

<style>
.TEVD { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7oQe.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#804d11; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000}
.TEVD b {color:#422e12; }
.TEVD p { color:#c68a37; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.TEVD p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#c68a37}
.TEVD .wc {color:#c68a37; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #c68a37;}
.TEVD .ooc {color:#c68a37; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread