just go with the season
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.AugOutline {background: url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/WhiteWolfHowling-1-1.jpg') #34400E no-repeat top center; width:453px; margin:10px auto; padding:268px 10px 10px 10px;color:#ddd; border: 2px solid #000;}
.AugTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#FFFFFF;}
.AugInfo {text-align:right; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bolder;}
.AugInput {padding:5px; border:2px double #000; background:#4D5F15; color:#000000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.AugInput b {font-weight:bolder;color:#FFFFFF;text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999;}
.AugInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.AugInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.AugRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-

height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#889c2e; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

OOC: || WC +562

Augustus watched the older man expectantly. Moments passed and silence fell. His eyes drifted off to the lower reaches of the terrain before him, and he stared hard into the distance, searching for any hint of movement or flash of brown fur. He thought he saw a dot of color on the horizon, but it could have been his eyes playing tricks on him due to the intensity of his stare. He could smell, them, though. That he was sure of, they must have been just out of sight. Shandom seemed to break out of his reverie then and his attention returned to his alabaster frame.

The young wolf nodded silently as his elder brother spoke. I had been living as a loner for a couple months, then. When Caspa offered…I couldn’t help but accept. It wasn’t what I thought it would be. I was new to the land as well, then. I didn’t know the first thing about any of the packs and just how many there were. I’m still not familiar with all of them. He paused, his face set with determination. That will change. He promised. He’d found a home here in Nova Scotia, it was about time he learned more about this place; its residents, its packs, its terrain, and weather. You were already gone, then, by the time I joined. He concluded. If you were still there, we could have left together. He offered a small smile. But I’m glad our paths finally crossed. The topic changed to Terra again. You made quite and impression on her. He laughed. Makes me wonder what she says about me. He contemplated for a brief moment before continuing, Can’t be good… He confessed, but didn’t think on it. The conversation seemed to flow easily between the two. And he was unashamed for speaking at such length. He almost forgot how good it was to talk to someone, actually talk about something other than his past, or the weather.

His comment about being old passed without objection. Shandom was around his father’s age, and by non-Luperci standards, a little past his prime. It was strange, though. He didn’t look it. He had much to learn when it came to the virus, several facts seemed to escape his grasp. He’d puzzled at Soran and Deuce as well, in his eyes, they were as old as them come, like to keel over at any moment. Little did he know the virus slowed the aging process in all those afflicted. It would be a while now before that became common knowledge.

He listened to the man as he spoke of scars. He had his own and they were far deeper than his own. He wondered about the extent of his vision through his damaged eye. What he said next was very true. It was his own father who had struck him, severing all bonds in one foul swipe of his paw. He had learned his lesson, then itself. Although, there was more to it than he was like to ever understand. Shandom dismissed the topic himself and Augustus was happy for the change of subject, and the fact that the scent of deer had reached maddening proportions. His mouth watered, and he followed the others lead, slipping into a lowered stance. Lead the way. He said shortly, not wishing to delay it any further.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread