Bring me to life
[html]

Out of character text here.

Warmth. Something Shiloh was going without. She had long lost feeling in her fingers and she felt the fleeting touch of X'yrin before she backed off. She wouldn't offer Shiloh comfort but she could be useful. "X'y....X'yrin.... t...ta...take Sarian... h...ho...home wi....with you. Ke....keep her from me t....till I... heal. I...I a....am tr...trusting y...you ...wi...with my ba....baby g...gi....girl" Shiloh stuttered as the golden woman begged for Jace's help. She hoped that X'yrin understood, that the woman would protect Sarian, keep her warm and safe. She was trusting the woman with Sarian again and Shiloh could hear her daughters crys get closer and closer. No.... please don't let her see this. She faintly heard Kiara's words, the calls of Sarian as another contraction took over her body. Another pup soon to die as soon as it came into the world, it was easier then her first born to push out.

As she took off the membrane of this pup she found him already dead. He was deformed and missing a leg. He was smaller then her first and she suppressed a whimper of pain and grief as she placed him next to his sister. He had all grey fur like herself and would have been beautiful if he would have lived. She felt warmth at her back and smelled Kiara. "M...my de....dearest f...fr...friend.... I... I... ha...have mi...miscarried... m...my first b...born i...is dead... I...I a....am s...so sorry ..y...yo...you co...couldn't n....name her....li...like I pr...promised," Shiloh stuttered as she felt Kiara's warmth seep into her freezing fur and flesh. She heard Kiara's howl and joined her, the pain of losing not one pup now but two weighing on her mind.

Shiloh looked over at Jace, the woman who had gone though almost as much as she had and gave her a weak smile. She owed Jace her life. Despite their arguing, the woman still saved her life. Why... why would Jace save her life? Shiloh started to see stars again as the cold seeped into her side wound and despite Kiara's warm body next to her she did little to stop the cold rising in her heart. She was in debt to Jace for saving her. How would she repay her? She closed her eyes as the darkness became to heavy to keep away. Jace was right. She was weak.

<style>
.shilohloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.shilohlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.shilohlove p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shilohlove b {color:#E8EDCA; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shilohlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#4E6A1E; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:381px;}
.shilohloveinner{background-color:#9DBD67; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ohtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 220px 0px; border:1px solid #66793C; width:381px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread