Vagabond, traveler from afar
[html]

Yeah, this looks like a good place to stop. Thanks for the thread!

"I thank you for the invitation, Savina. I'll keep it in mind," he said with a smile. The fact was that he might indeed need a pack soon. This was where he was supposed to be, this was supposed to be the final chapter of his journey, before the return home. He may well need to blend in for a while until his wound healed, gathering enough information to be assured of the success of his quest. Careful planning would be in order for that.

"Thank you also for the offer of friendship. I gladly accept. I, too, hope that our paths cross in the near future." With that, the were rose up to his full height, and looked north, the direction he planned to head. He didn't know what other characters he would meet here, but if they were all as friendly and unassuming as the girl in front of him, he felt that this last step would not only be much simpler, but also more pleasant. He hoped this was the case. He also hoped that Soro would be able to enjoy some such hospitality while he resided here as well, but he suspected that his cousin would steer well clear of anyone for some time to come.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread