there's a calm surrender
[html]
WORD COUNT - 332
OOC: BLAH LOREM BLAH IPSUM BLA-- PINK!?!

She hummed in mutual confusion. Whatever had Orin so worked up over it was beyond her. She hadn't seen the woman so frantic since... well, it didn't matter. She'd figure it out. Taliesin was the accused, so despite his rank, it was her job to figure out whether or not he was, in fact, a danger to the pack.. and to prove to the rest that he wasn't. She just didn't know how to.

When he questioned her about loving him once the pups were born, that impish sparkle in his eyes all the while, she grinned coyly. Maybe. We'll see. She laughed softly as he kissed her nose and there wasn't any doubt that the answer was yes, Sky had enough love to go around. A mother's love for her child and a woman's love for her mate were two different things, after all.

She looked up at him as he spoke adoring words to her, stroking her hair and worrying for reasons she couldn't quite place. Confusion clouded her eyes for a moment, pinching her brows together, but she smiled anyway. Silly Taliesin. Of course. And I love you. She hummed softly, moving her head into his hand affectionately, loving the contact. My mate, my only, my love. And it was the truth, whether that voice in her head liked it or not. (He hated it. Loathed it. But she didn't care.)

Then he commented on the hair color and she laughed again, leaning back to look at the strand he held carefully. Orin did it for me, actually. I was getting sick of the blond. I still don't know how the heck I ended up with such light hair when my fur's so dark... but I think the purple looks better. It matches the brown more, surprisingly enough. Then that mischeif came back and she looked up at him, tip-toeing to ruffle a hand through his hair playfully.

What about you, I wonder... Pink? Imagine.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread