Papa
[html]

| +214

As he settled down next to Jace on the bed, he watched as Dalgina pounced and messed about a bit with the covers. There was a smile on his muzzle and a song in his heart as he thought of Jace and his family. He had come a long way from his home lands, no, from his birth lands as Ichika is his home lands now. He had thought of his birth pack less and less and they have become a collection of memories now.

Temo bent over Jace and lightly licked her cheek in a wolfish kiss and very quietly whispered to her, You gave me the most beautiful pups, I love you. Then he laid himself down next to her and closed his eyes and quieted his mind to go back to sleep.

It was not long when he felt Dalgina settle down and lay up against his back. I love you too he quietly replied to his daughter. His ears listened to the noises of the night that crept into the bedroom and the quiet breathing of not only the three of them on the bed, but the other three pups that are still in the nursery. His thoughts were happy ones about his family as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Temo Wolfe

<style>
.papa .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.papa-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: papyrus, sans-serif; color:#151515; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.papa p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.papa b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.papa {background-color:#084F59; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fcf3-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.papa-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.papa .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread