Pulling at the strings for fun
[html]
Columbine Lykoi

Word Count → 407 :: i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry

It was no secret that Columbine did not like anyone, but today he was feeling particularly cantankerous.

The dark male had stalked out of Inferni in an irritated fervor, not quite sure what had rankled him but knowing that something had caused him to be utterly disgusted with his own home, enough so that he would wander away. It was a rare occurrence for him - though Columbine held no emotional ties to Inferni, or anything really, he preferred the sanctity being a Lykoi afforded him within the lands. Then again, most of the clan was comprised of Lykois, so Columbine really got no special treatment. he just liked to think he did, and revel in the fact that the splash of orange on his nose was enough to get him somewhere in life.

It had been a long time coming, this wandering. He'd been frustrated as of late with his golden stallion, and Columbine was remiss to ask anyone to help him. After all, he had been the one to make the impulsive decision to acquire the horse, and he didn't like outside help as it was. The male had, after all, single-handedly defended his family from a mad man, and he was not about to go ask someone like Helotes, who had a horse, for help. It just wouldn't do. Columbine would not sink to such a miserable low.

The smells of the sea were interesting to him, as he had not spent much time in the ocean water before. Columbine was silently looking forward to his own peace when he caught the scent of an unfamiliar female, and his hackles were raised. There was a female with her head to the ground, and she was such a...vulnerable target. The vulnerability of women disgusted him; everything disgusted him, really, and nothing more than his own, putrid self. A deep snarl mixed with an angry bark fell from the quickly agitated man as he strode over to her, the picture of dominance and cruelty. Stupid girl, you put yourself in danger when you lower your guard in the unclaimed lands.

Some saw the unclaimed lands as a place of solace and freedom. Columbine saw it as an untamed wild, free from rules and culture that would typically govern a packland. As uncommon as it was for the man to venture from Inferni, he was really more suited to life as a loner. Rules were....not his thing.

<style type="text/css">
.columsnarl .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.columsnarl b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca0306; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.columsnarl p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.columsnarl p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.columsnarl .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ca0306;}
.columsnarl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.columsnarl {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#380a0b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cVglt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#c1732c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#380a0b 0px 0px 3px;}
.columsnarl .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; color:#ca0306;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread