Pulling at the strings for fun
[html]
Columbine Lykoi

Word Count → 402 :: i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry

This dark woman disgusted him, as most creatures did. But she appeared especially weak and untrained in the ways of the world; whether or not he would allow her to survive was now entirely up in the air. A world free of laws, as these wild and untamed lands were, gave the demon within free reign to do absolutely whatever it wanted; whatever part of Columbine that was still capable of rational thought had long disappeared behind a dark and dangerous mask. The man's face, though not outwardly angry, was a formidable and imposing one; hopefully, this female would quickly realize exactly who she'd just decided to fuck around with. Her insolent response deserved a punishment, and while he completed a remarkable feat by not immediately lunging, the male snarled dangerously. Little girl, you do not know who you trifle with, he hissed, red eyes burning. Columbine was lucky he'd decided to rub off his scent in snow before wandering about; an attack would bring shame to Inferni, something he most certainly was not looking for. No, the male had plans there, plans that did not involve the chaos he wrought in the lands with no borders....

When she reached out a paw, Columbine knew in his heart what it meant - but he could not react appropriately for lack of a stable mind. Rio Marino... He played around with the name on his tongue; it sounded foreign and strange to the uncultured man, though he would never admit he was not as worldly as he might have liked to be. It reminded him of the melodic fluctuations of his native language, the one that marked his speech so obviously; Columbine was proud of his Spanish accent, though he rarely gave it much thought. So many other coyotes in Inferni spoke with different tongues. Rio Marino... She'd dropped her hand awkwardly, and Columbine thought she looked rather idiotic; a coughing bark of a butchered laugh fell from his lips as narrowed eyes evaluated the smaller girl. She might be lovely, if he hadn't hated her so irrationally. He wondered if she could see the dangerous expression of unadulterated loathing on his face.

A wide, dangerously toothy grin spread across his face, and words were not needed. The thrumming of the hunt, the kill, was obvious from every point of his body; it would be wise for this little Rio Marino to run.

<style type="text/css">
.columsnarl .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.columsnarl b {font-weight:bold; color:#ca0306; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.columsnarl p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.columsnarl p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.columsnarl .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ca0306;}
.columsnarl p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.columsnarl {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#380a0b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cVglt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#c1732c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#380a0b 0px 0px 3px;}
.columsnarl .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; color:#ca0306;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread