Pulling at the strings for fun
[html]
Feel free to PP a LITTLE... If I have a problem, I'll let you know Wink

On instinct, she started to shift down to Lupus without giving it much thought. She felt the need to, and with being so threatened by this wolf.. She didn’t question it. Her torso began to hunch, and her arms and legs shorten and gain more mass. Not once did her eyes leave the male’s before her. He seemed to be strained, like he was holding himself back and she was partially grateful for that. She was on the verge of freaking out, but she remained as calm as she could in the moment. Oh, how I wish I was as tough as Caprica right now… She was cowardly, and she accepted the fact that it would never change. She utilized her sister, Caprica, whenever she could to stand up for her, but she wasn’t here now when she needed her the most.

The transition was just about finished, and she looked away from him for a moment. She heard him play with the words of her name. She knew he wasn’t doing anything or thinking of doing anything just by hearing the words and the tone of his voice- devious, but controlled. For now. He had said something before, but she didn’t have an answer for his statement because he was right. She had no idea what he was capable of doing, and really didn’t want to know. When the transition of forms was complete, she looked back at him and there was an insane look in his eyes. It was something that urged her to run. She stayed put with all her might, but instinct once again took over and she bolted away from him, leaving him far behind thanks to her useful form.

She felt like this was a hunt, and she was the prey. Her heart raced, but her legs pumped and kept her going. She hoped she was catching distance. Running on four legs was a lot better than running on two, and it allowed her to gain more speed. She was afraid to look back, not knowing if she would trip- because that was a likely issue- or that he would be closer behind her than she thought. She kept clawing at the frozen earth, gaining more speed than she thought she had. She would NOT let this wolf catch her. And if he did, she would fight him off the best way she knew how.

Word Count: 401

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa1c1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dcdfe5; }
.freebjuly21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly21 {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f8f8f8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KV9WB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0cc; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485c6f; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread