The Outsider
[html]

*internet fist bumps Pysch*! That would be correct! word count: 707

Once the howl was readily completed, she tucked her anguished muzzle away, pulling it towards her chest, snuffling in the warm, wispy fur. Her coat was very thick and warm, soft to the touch. Dark almost everywhere, a patchwork of browns, greys, and Merle blues, while pure white on her face. Her face was so pale compared to the rest of her it was extraordinary, and the dark, dark brown eyes set even more contrast. The shy girl turned a full, nervous circle, pacing in a line before settling down again. But still she was on edge, nibbling at her fur and tensing her tail.

It wasn't long before she heard voices. The small femme cocked both fluffy ears and tilted her head, brazen pools intent on the strangers she was to fall victim too. Who would be the death of her? Who would be the approaching murderer? She stiffened her little body and started muttering to herself, flaxen face looking pallid as chalk, cheeks prominent in her hunger. The pup gave a start to see two figures approaching from the beyond. One looked about her size, but she still wouldn't trust him. The other female must have been the tallest wolf she had ever seen. Aoi resisted the urge to back into a nearby tree, and instead stood her ground. From her sitting position, she untucked her legs and defiantly looked the approaching pup in the eye, her guard up and posture stooped. Wobbling a little on frightened paws, her deep eyes bore into the floor as the pup asked her something. She would never hold a gaze for long, too humble and shy as she was.

Aoi's mind went blank. She didn't like talking, it gave too much away. It was much better to stay silent. But it wasn't one of those times where she could just ignore and forget. This was important. She searched her fragile pup-mind in a quest for something she couldn't remember, and then suddenly she remembered it. I'm... I'm I'm I'm... her voice was barely audible, an incoherent whisper. But she braved herself, she would not be shown up! I'm Aoi Itou. she finally declared, and her eyes flamed. Her eyes suddenly darted away from the ground and met a third stranger, approaching with a red deer. Her eyes lit up for once, at sight of the deer. She favoured low speech to the high. An odd quality with a pup so young. She gave a weak smile in the direction of the deer and then fell serious again, her gaze now on Severus. She tried to remember what else he had asked her... and then remembered. Mother's dead. Miwa's gone. she finally tried, her voice weak for a moment. Aoi's accent was odd, not the usual Canadian that most sounded like, but it was more English, and her pronunciation was uncannily mature. She ran her words long and flowing, and sounded a bit mighty; as if it was blue blood that ran through her veins. I am looking for Alaki. Mother knew him. He might.... she was about to say what she had been thinking for a while, that Alaki could be the father she didn't know about, the father that her sister Miwa was sent to live with, but if she was wrong that would be overly embarrassing. Instead, she tried a different route. He might let me stay with him. she muttered, her gaze still trailing on the floor.

The girl broke into a very large grin when the deer came closer, snuffling with his black nose. She reached up her muzzle and let a pink tongue loose, trying to lick the large nose in an altogether tender affair. If they had deer as pets, and not as food, she might like this pack! She really might! Her eyes sparkling, she looked up at all three wolves, suddenly desperate. Oh, please let me stay! Oh please! she flickered her gaze between all three of them. I like deer! she added, as if that might sway the argument. I'm also very manure for my age! she finally said, not knowing her mistake. She might have been intelligent, but she couldn't help getting words mixed up now and again.

Aoi Itou

<style>
.freetable-d04 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-d04 b {color:#171816;}
.freetable-d04-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-d04-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#768D50; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:0px 25px;}
.freetable-d04-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-d04 {background-color:#768D50; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2A331A; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread