The Years Fly By
[html]

OOC:

Word Count: 500+

Before his transformation was complete he heard the familiar call of his white brother and he was reassured. His patience was as thin as ever but with age he had come to realize his inability to sit still by boarders and come to terms with it. There was news to share for both, at least he hopped something, anything, had happened that would be worth talking about on his brother’s side as they had not seen each other in quite some time. Finally two legs stood strong below him and his heavily furred body aligned vertically to his optimum height. Silently he waited now, knowing Tal was on his way as he looked out into the trees and at the little snow that lay across the ground.

A white coat emerged from the territory with a smile and Jazper felt a sense of relief. For the most part Tal remained the same as he had always been, bearing the white fur and eyes of their mother. Sometimes he wished that he contained Deuce’s genetics so that maybe he could pass on the traits himself, but as it was he really was a Knight just baring the Rhiannon name, and all of his children were carrying on the Knight or Marino heritages. A warm hug greeting the warrior and he quickly noted their size difference instinctively, Tal had always been shorter, though he was sure he could handle himself in a fight.

His own long coal colored tail wiggled back and forth behind him, Ya, long time no see! Thought I would stop in and catch up. Looking over his brother he added, You look well. He quickly decided what to talk about at Tal’s initial question. His face turned a little meek as he spoke, Ghita and I had a falling out over it. After the Aniwayan war I decided I wanted to make a pack for those who wanted to keep the peace in the lands and fight for those who can’t fight for themselves, Ghita didn’t like the idea and tossed me out saying I was disloyal and that she would never leave her sister behind. I waited around for a few days before I left and created Casa di Cavalieri, near Whisper Beach area.

Pausing to allow Tal a moment to take in the information he continued, It’s doing very well though. My youngest daughter is in line to have a mate any day now, nice young guy named Gunnar. My two eldest sons, Aro and Tony, went back to Italy with Ghita shortly after I left Crimson Dreams to watch over her, and Lorenzo, the middle son, is in Casa with Fia and I. My eldest daughter, Sophia, I haven’t seen in quite some time though. Off in Halifax enjoying her young life I suppose. Realizing he had blabbered on far to long he quickly recovered, How about you? Everything going well here? He honestly did not know if the male had a mate, though he knew that he had Liam as he had met him twice, though the kid seemed to be mentally disturbed when it came to black wolves. An odd kid for sure.

<style type="text/css">
.jzprmirror b {font-weight:bold; color:#998328; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jzprmirror {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#0f1123; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xgChm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d6183; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jzprmirror .wordcount {color:#998328; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #5d6183; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.jzprmirror .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#998328;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread