M - I'm ready for my Soul
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Completely wrapped up in the warmth around her, Amy didn't notice something at the entrance. She ducked underwater, letting the warmth flood her before breaking back out. She took in a deep breath of air, smiling, before she heard the water breaking behind her. Thinking Hadley had disobeyed orders Amy turned around to discipline him. This was her private time. No one was allowed to intrude, not unless the wagon was in danger. Even then, the result would be a beating for being so careless. Amy opened her mouth to demand what the problem was, only to see that it was a complete stranger.

It was a really weird stranger too. Black dust coated the water, turning it grey as it revealed white and brown patches underneath. If the male was going to dye himself Amy could have suggested something much better. Her attention was seized by the fact that he was dragging a bat through the water though, and the blood dripping off him. Automatically her hand clutched to where her weapon should be. Nothing was there though. Cursing she glanced at the shore where her sword sat. The good thing was the water would slow him down. The bad thing was that it slowed her as well. Desperately she back pedalled, bumping up against the far side. She snarled at her assailant, trying to come up with a way out.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread