M - I'm ready for my Soul
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

She felt herself scrape at something, though she wasn't sure what. Angry Amy's head swam, making everything swim. It was her family, her victims, her rivals, all those that would love to see her fail, standing above her and holding her down. Amy was just about to black out when she was lifted up. Gratefully Amy gulped air, listening to the maniacal laughter. Her face was contorted into a smile, but she didn't have time to think before she was ducked under the water again. Twisting underneath the water Amy managed to dodge the claws that slashed towards her, though a small cut on her cheek formed from it.

Unable to open her eyes in the hot water Amy reached her hand up, feeling where his claws dug into her throat. Expertly she moved along, air fading as she gripped her hand in, working on prying the hand away. Time was passing, and Amy hadn't gotten enough air from her trip to the top. Her movements slowed, then stopped as she lost the battle, mind closing down. The last thing she thought of before she died was how much she longed to give him one more scar, one he would remember her by. Feebly a hand reached up, clawing in his direction, and she was gone.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread