Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
apologies for not getting to this last night x.x i fell asleep

He was jerked awake by a howl. The boy didn't remember falling asleep underneath the tree that he had done but he was feeling the cold, it had seeped into his bones and made his joints still as he got to his feet slowly. Pops and loud cracks accompanied the male's ascent and Lorenzo grumbled slightly, this was going to kill him as he got older, he didn't really expect to live as long as his smaller sister, maybe one day he wouldn't be able to stand up at all, the thought made his thrown and shake his head, triyng ot chase away the suddenly morbid thoughts, he muttered to himself as he walked towards the borders,

"Hold yer horses, ahm coming, ahm coming." He was most likely the closest one to the call so it was without ceremony that he lumbered onwards instead of turning back. Meeting people at the borders always made him anxious and not a good type of anxious. He sometimes feared that he would find war arriving at the borders, something he was not really prepared to handle, it caused a shiver to run down his spine. The girl at the borders had done that as well, made him shiver inside after a while, there was something about her presence, like that of an angry ghost.

He found though to some relief that it was not war or danger or savage coyotes that waited for him, although now that he thought about ti none of those would really reveal themselves by howling, it was Sebastian, the foxy looking male that Enzo had flirted with and raced against. As easy smile settled onto him maw, while he didn't know the man overly well he knew that he was fun to be around,

"Hay thar, yah come tah join at lahst?" The banter was light and cheery, he was not expecting Seb to be actually joining and when he found this out it would be a shock to him and no doubt cause Sebastian to laugh at his expression.

Messages In This Thread