Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
Enzo laughed as Sebastian spoke, throwing his head back and chuckling deeply. Sebastian contented himself with a smirk. The tall wolf was charming, in a somewhat rough fashion. He even had a little pirate moment, calling Sebastian "matey." Well, to each his own. It was somewhat surprising that someone as cultured as Sebastian could even be attracted to someone so comparatively uncouth, but there you go. Sebastian had a definite type he liked and Enzo filled that type nicely.

The Italian dipped his head gracefully just as Enzo howled for his father. He'd had suspicions before, but now he was almost certain. The younger boy's father was doubtlessly Jazper. The tattooed male had mentioned that he had founded Casa di Cavalieri, so he was likely the current Alpha Male. Not to mention that he had obviously passed his height down to Lorenzo, the man who was nearly his height but lacked his father's massive bulk.

Saffron stared right back at mismatched eyes, white teeth clear in a dazzling smile for Enzo. He was playing a dangerous game in this pack if he joined and pursued Enzo. He'd already slept with the leader; sleeping with the leader's son would no doubt cause some stir should anyone find out. Still, why should he care? He and Jazper had shared a good time; nothing more and nothing less.

"Maybe you could tell me a little of the pack's history while we wait?" he suggested, eyes glittering mischievously. "Unless you want to see if we can get a round in behind the bushes before your daddy shows up?" Then again, that could be kinky.

Messages In This Thread