Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
Skippin' with permission, because Jace and Mel tempted me >.> Slight PP, let me know if you want it changed Big Grin

Lorenzo let out a laugh, chuckling in that endearing way of his before he gave Sebastian a quick glance over the history of Casa di Cavalieri. Sebastian mainly listened, leaning his weight to one side and putting one hand in a pocket. It wasn't riveting, but it was interesting all the same. His suspicions were confirmed, too; Jazper Rhiannon-Knight was Lorenzo's father. Which could be good or bad for Sebastian, depending on how the foxy male handled the situation. Without thinking much about it, Sebastian knew he would handle it clumsily. The eventual outcome would be either very good or very bad, with little room in between. Still, he was virtually guaranteed another night with the bear-like leader of Casa, so that part worked out fabulously for all involved.

Realising his thoughts were swiftly deteriorating down to paths best less travelled in public, Sebastian was alerted by the sound of extremely heavy footfalls in the forest behind Lorenzo. He peered around warily, hoping it wasn't a horse until he saw that Jazper himself had arrived in his secui form. At least, he hoped it was Jazper's secui form. Knowing the size of the Alpha Male of Casa, it was possible that this was merely Jazper as a lupus.

A massive beast, somewhere between four and five feet high, shaggy and extremely muscular. Probably not very swift, but definitely a hulk of a wolf. And surprised to see him too.

Sebastian returned the smirk, offering a low bow to the dark wolf. "Salve, Jazper. Your charming son was just telling me a little of Casa's history." It was strange how Sebastian seemed to mature instantly when Jazper showed up, though he was closer to Lorenzo's age. He was sure he knew the intent behind the inviting smirk present on Jazper's muzzle, and had this been any other night, Sebastian wouldn't have thought twice. But he was on a mission. "I was hoping to learn some more of your pack, and perhaps even join. Should you accept me." Sebastian rose from his bow and smiled genially, preparing to mentally capture Jazper's shock within his mind forever.

Messages In This Thread