Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
Okey doke Big Grin

"Eh want meh ta show him aboot. Eff that's alreet wi' yahself?"

Good Lord. Did Lorenzo's accent suddenly grow stronger when his father lumbered out of the trees? Sebastian thought it did. He watched the giant man with faint amusement before his warm gaze returned to Jazper, the other giant. Despite the fact that the Alpha Male was in his secui form, Sebastian still felt extremely small compared to the father and son before him.

Jazper seemed to take the news of Sebastian's imminent joining quite stoically, disappointing the Italian. He'd been hoping for shock. The tattooed Alpha talked to himself for a moment, debating Sebastian's pros and cons. It seemed as though Jazper had gotten a good idea of Sebastian's particular capabilities during their night together. Acrobatic, light on his feet, fast... Yes, if most of Casa di Cavalieri were slow-moving giants, the artisan certainly had the advantage.

Still, he let out a loud chuckle as Jazper continued to speak. "Don't worry," he grinned, sauntering over the invisible line that marked the border. "I'll be sure to leave the women for you." He hadn't expected the older male to bring his habits up. Surely that would give his son a hint as to what Jazper and Sebastian had done with each other? Choosing not to care, the Italian stopped beside Enzo, putting a hand on his own hip and smirking up at the huge male. Enzo towered more than two and a half feet above him, placing Sebastian's eyes level with his abdomen. The massive youngster could pick him up like a doll, though he lacked his father's bulk.

"Where to, carino?" he asked slyly, glancing up to Enzo before he peered between the trees. Hopefully there was more to this place than pure forest.

Messages In This Thread