Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
Lorenzo snickered, which Sebastian took as a good sign. He barked a farewell to his handsome father, making Sebastian's ears flatten for a moment at the sharp sound. If he had guessed what Sebastian and his father had done, he gave absolutely no indication. Perhaps he was just oblivious. Or dense. Or just very good at hiding his feelings, which was doubtful. He didn't have the typical demeanour of someone who regularly hid their thoughts, unless he was more devious than he seemed.

Fort or Mysterious Forest? Sebastian bit his lip as he considered, glancing in both directions before he shrugged.

"The Fort, I suppose? I'd like to see where you live?" Sebastian looked up to the giant and smirked. "Maybe you could show me where everyone's rooms are? Does everyone get their own house?" Sebastian waited for Enzo to lead the way as he shifted his weight from one foot to another, stretching out his neck to work out a crick he'd obtained from carting around his gear all day long. Maybe Enzo would offer to take some of it off him, if he was lucky.

Messages In This Thread