Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

A snorted amused breath came from his nose as Sebastian looked both ways he had gestured in before finally picking a route. Visitors were not really allowed to be at the fort for protection reasons but Sebastian was here to join, maybe so it wouldn't harm to give him a little look. Plus Jazper had already okay'ed it for Enzo to show the orange colored man around.

A barrage of questions came forth as he swung his huge body around and started off in the direction of the fort. And he shrugged rather annoyingly before answering, catching the smirk given out of his peripherals,

Aye. Most of us leeve in tha' Court'ouse een tha' Fort. Visitors ar forbidden mostly fer saftay. Yer only allowed to take a 'ouse or a shop eef ya proved yerself to tha' leadership. They donny jeest geeve 'em away. He looked away for a moment, a frown settling onto his features before returning his head with the frown still in place, Ahh donny know most of tha' people 'ere abouts. Donny talk ter anyone much so ahh donny know where they leeve, in which rooms. But could meet sahmone along tha' way. His expression suggested that it was the last thing he wanted. He finally noticed the struggle Sebastian was having with his gear and took the majority of it off him, easily shouldering the weight as though it were nothing.

<style type="text/css">
.lolor b {font-weight:bold; color:#976262; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #070000; }
.lolor p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.lolor {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#2a1815; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nnmA0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746464; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.lolor p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.lolor p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread