Princess, in my country I'm called a Queen
Sebastian had to struggle slightly to make sense of Lorenzo's words- partly because he was half-listening, as he was so focused on glancing all over the forest, and partly because he wasn't a native speaker. Still, from listening to the words he could make out and using contextual clues, the Italian guessed what Lorenzo was talking about. Most people lived in a courthouse, strangers weren't allowed, you had to work for shops, and Enzo didn't spend a lot of time being social. Well, Sebastian could live with that.

Sebastian allowed the giant to take his satchel, growling appreciatively as he stretched and rotated his stiff shoulders. "Thank you," he said warmly to his companion.

His ears flicked as he considered his options. "I'd like to see the courthouse, I suppose... Maybe we could go to your room, and you could tell me more without fear of interruption, hmm?" the Italian asked playfully, licking his chops as he grinned up at the giant. Talking would be nice, of course, but Sebastian always hoped for something more.

Messages In This Thread