Du um meg sviv, du hjaa meg sit, du arme Aand!
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> Location: north in Etheral Eclipse, in old DdM land (Demon's Trail)
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
SSWM: 271

Vesle was deep into the world of treasures and fog when a voice cut through her concentration. Her head moved to look at the stranger who stood there, staring. Did the girl not see that this one was busy? The gray woman kept herself from snorting in dismay. Clearly, this situation was not one that any bright wolf would interrupt, was it? Was this child some kind of dimwit? Well, they could hardly be blamed, could they. She did not have to tolerate interruption, anyway. The young female smelled foreign but somehow familiar, but this realization existed behind her conscious thoughts, in the part of her mind that still remembered. Standing up and turning, she stood unsteadily in front of the girl. Girl? Well, she was an adult, but Vesle was still older. Vesle was older than everyone. "Yes," she replied. Her voice was throaty and hoarse, but not weak. Once, it had been frail and shaking, but now it spoke with determined, adult force. She straightened herself, as if suddenly aware of the likeliness that the girl would feel the strangeness of the situation. Her left hand reaching over to lift a piece of torn sleeve on the right arm back in place. "My mother," she elaborated plainly. One elf stood near her feet and pulled at a piece of her dress, craving her attention. Hurriedly, she glanced to it and shushed it away with her foot, almost kicking it in the face. "Ssh, not now," she said, annoyed. It lasted only a moment before her focus was back on the girl. "You would not know her." She smiled wryly.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread