Du um meg sviv, du hjaa meg sit, du arme Aand!
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
SSWM: 290

Vesle laughed like some dumb, screeching bird, as the girl suggested she might know of Mew. The laugh was subdued, dim even, a sort of muffled but still shrill cackle. The laugh continued as the girl carried on and introduced herself, but then stopped abruptly. Vesle eyed her suspiciously once, twice. Certainly, the markings could fit. Why, it was so long ago - any markings could fit. The girl was probably not lying, though. So, here was Eclipse, then. "My mother never left this place. Oh," she pointed to the ground. "she is still here. Somewhere." Gray eyes studied the young girl carefully. She had not heard that pack's name before. Ichika no Ho-en? Really? What an ugly name, but then again it suited the act. Ugly name for an ugly bunch, ugly because they up and left this place. Her siblings were buried in Flander's Fields, her mother was here somewhere and her father -- well, that was another matter entirely, wasn't it? She kicked abruptly at the sprite that continued tugging at her dress before speaking to the girl again. "I know where you lived. I know everything." She spoke with sincerity. There wasn't a thing that Vesle did not know about Dahlians. The plain truth was, of course, that she did not know everything: she had not known that they had all left for a pack called Ichika no Ho-en, for instance, but this logic failed to challenge the thoughts that she was aware of thinking. Vesle Soul knew every nook of this place, and as far as she was concerned, Eclipse had not right to be here any longer. Still, the woman smiled, knowing that some amount of politeness was expected. "I knew Conor well, too."

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread