Du um meg sviv, du hjaa meg sit, du arme Aand!
[html]
<style type="text/css">#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:calibri, arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}</style>
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;"> The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
SSWM: 290

Clearly, the girl was not the cleverest one to ever have been born into Dahlia de Mai. Vesle continued her smile as the girl stuttered onward. Well duh, people die, silly. These were her thoughts, but she did not speak them. She'd stayed here long enough that she knew it would not be appreciated, but even so there was little thought in her own reaction. "He is, is he?" she said, casually, a somewhat careless smile still on her face. A tiny giggle almost escaped her but she smothered it, and it died with a strange, throaty noise in its place. She honestly cared very little. Remembering him and his house, Alexey and the much younger Eclipse, Vesle's own siblings, Emwe -- little of this meant anything to her. They were all dead, and there were so many names with so little meaning. But, there had been fond memories, too, even if they were very few. She would not step all over Conor's memory, even if he had allowed them to flee this ground and treacherously settle elsewhere. Had they waited to celebrate his memory at all, or just packed up and left as soon as they got the chance? Vesle would not be surprised if the latter was true; she was generally disappointed in her former "packmembers". "They're all dead, you know. Only the unimportant remain." And me, she thought. But everything was okay now that she had returned. All of them were in fact dead; the list of names could go on forever.

Eclipse's eyes were wet. Another disappointment. Vesle corrected her dress and said nothing.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread