Give me what you can
OOC Note: I'm making a small change IC, since I confused myself in the timeline, Jace is wearing a polar bear fur coat Big Grin

She huffed as at first he didn't seem to hear her shouts but then he turned around and caught side of her. The woman's tail was lashing like crazy through the air, creating a brown tipped white blur. She pulled her heavy coat closer around herself, still feeling the chill of the air. She was still not completely better and close to her skin the fur was still damp meaning that without her coat every time the cold wind brushed against her it settled deep into her fur and froze her even more. The coat was thick and luxurious looking like it would have been worn by human kind and queens of power and royalty, the glassy fur stained almost pure white as it reflected the paleness of the snow around them. The two of them together and Jace had to restrain herself from throwing her arms around him,

"Don't you remember, I know everything." She shot back teasingly at his joked question, a languid smile sliding onto her muzzle and distorting the scars there even as her tail still wagged lowly against her legs,

"I found your scent up over yonder and I followed it, you've already seen Nayru then I take it?" He smelt like child himself the same as she did but Jace didn't account this to more than him visiting Nayru and holding her daughter than him actually having his own offspring, the idea did just not spring to her mind, She assumed that since he was here alone that meant his quest had failed but she asked him anyway in case she was wrong,

"Did you find any of them while you were gone?" Wretch had come looking for him several days ago but Jace had had no information to give the coyote girl prompting her to leave again, to seek knowledge and reason elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread