Give me what you can
sorry for taking so long x.x i fail
She threw back her hear and loosed a loud burst of laughter, more a bark than actual true laughter, humor sparkling in her eyes. She hadn't laughed thus so in a good week or two, before the incident with Shiloh and the river and was glad for the opportunity to do so again, thankful to Saul for bringing the light back to her heart,
"But of course. I aim to please." She bowed and made as though pulling off an imaginary hat and tipping it to him. They had never really gotten to know one another that well outside of pack festivals and celebrations despite seeming to be rather close and Jace wanted to try and change this, she needed to meet more of the people of Ichika, her pregnancy had forced her into something of a recluse's lifestyle with her promise to Temo, the heavy reminder of their last litter lingering over their heads. Still theirs was at the moment a strange relationship of maybe, maybe not closeness. The awkward pat was the best she was going to get at the moment, she wouldn't push him out of his comfort zone just yet.
Her question, while not intending to cause him pain, did just that and the female grimaced at her lack of tact and caution. Now it was her turn to raise an ashen paw and rest it upon his own shoulder in a gesture of support. From his unaccompanied state Jace guessed quite easily that his quest to return with his family had failed even if he had found them, for this she was sad for him. Eyebrows shot up though as his next admission came tumbling out,
"A son? My, my, you have been busy. Where is his mother then? In fact who is his mother?" The tirade of questions came forth before she could stop them and the woman clapped a hand over her mouth,
"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be nosy. You don't have to answer those."

--

ooc ending

Saul explains to Jace about finding Siku and falling out, and then he explains about Imari and Temeraire's conceiving. He tells Jace about finding Gideon up in Alaska and that he won't be coming back any time soon. He explains about living with Nayru for a while so that Teme doesn't die and stuff. In return, Jace explains about the pups, gives Saul their names and what not. She tells him that Wretch left and Saul has a sad face! Saul takes his leave to go and tend to Hermes, but promises to catch up with Jace soon.

Messages In This Thread