let me see that
[html]

The mystery of the sound of hooves was solved for her rather quickly as a golden woman on horseback approached. Artemis lifted a hand to straighten the scarf that she wore around her neck, the only bit of clothing she wore at all. It had been made for her by her mother and it complimented the blue of her eyes, and for these reasons she did not find it nearly as strange as other human garments. She knew that some canines even wore full outfits, and that was just the strangest idea to the silver Dreamer. She realized then that the woman on top of the horse was clothed and she felt nervous, almost. It unnerved her the way humanity was embraced, even though she knew there was nothing wrong with it. She just clung to the nature of the wolf more than others, it seemed.

"Ciao, Hello," she called out in response as the woman with contrasting hues to her own slid down from her horse. For the moment, Artemis was spared the need to go inside; she could use the extra time to prepare herself even more. Maybe this stranger would be willing to help her find some useful medical supplies, and she may even know a bit about healing that she could teach Artemis about. Though she could read and she knew that she could learn from books, the Dreamer princess suspected she would only really learn from being taught and by doing it herself. She would have to learn by practice. She only hoped she wouldn't mess up.

Artemis looked away for a brief moment as the foreign golden woman lifted a feline out of her bag, fawning over it in a way that Artemis did not understand. She knew that some members of her pack, in fact many of them, had pets of various species, but the truth was that she simply did not understand, especially when the creature was a prey animal. It was not something she would ever do, and though she tried not to think about it because it was none of her business, she felt that more should take her view on this strange fad. So many accompanied themselves with horses, and that was just very strange, as well. It was basically a large deer, similar to moose. Why didn't they just eat it? But, to each their own.

The question was met with a half-hearted nod. "I'm looking to learn about wound tending and healing, and I thought maybe I could find some supplies here." She just didn't really know where to start, and she was greatly dreading the idea that the supplies would be on a floor higher than ground level, Artemis really did not want to climb any stairs; putting distance between herself and the ground was the last thing she wanted to do. "I'm Artemis Marino of Crimson Dreams," she offered to the woman of the northern pack.

<style type="text/css">
.missatrans001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.missatrans001 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.missatrans001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.missatrans001 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... cstars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 15px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread