[M] Come home
[html]
OOC: Thanks.

The rope was quicker than he was, and Daisuke stayed in his place, his tongue running over his lips as he watched the struggle. Esmeralda had a good hold on him, though she did have to dig her feet into the earth below her to actually be able to stand on two legs. She was small, lithe, and definitely not as powerful as this male at his full strength, but Esmeralda had seen this as a sign for her to capture this giant, and she was going to take that chance. He was fighting though, swinging his head from side to side, much like a wild animal, and Esmeralda cast her gaze toward Daisuke, a silent command to reprehend the male. She growled at the male and Daisuke tackled the beast to the ground, Daisuke's weight being just enough to pin the wounded soldier to the ground. The words that the male spewed from his maw were hilarious though.

Esmeralda cackled a witch's cackle, cold, calculating, and overall, intimidating. Esmeralda was not scared of anyone, no matter how big or small they were. Salsola would be able to protect themselves from this leader and her pack if it came to it, so Esmeralda was not concerned in the least about it. "You smell of no pack. You are fair game." the woman started to speak. The golden male sat on top of the other male, his maw twisted in an awkward smile that was not really saying "hey look, I'm not insane". His untipped tail had wagged behind him, and he looked up at his master, waiting for her praise, which did come promptly as she had found her way up to the men. "How about this? If I find your daughter, and she threatens me and my pack..." she started to speak, getting within the eye shot of the male and grabbing a knife from her fanny pack and she held it up to his throat, putting some pressure on it, but not enough to cut through the skin. "I am going to first, kill her, and then, if she has a pretty coat like yours, then i will skin her, feed her flesh to my dogs, and then offer her liver to my leader, and THEN, I will wear her fur as if it was my own. I bet she would keep me nice and warm at night." growled the woman with icy tones littering her speech.

Her threats were not to be taken lightly though. Chances are, now that she knew that the male had a leader as a daughter, she would go seek out the woman, and perhaps she might just wan to fuck her day up, and fulfill the promises she had just given to the male. "And then, after I kill her and deal with her remains, I will make you wear her skull over your face so you know what you brought upon your family, you fucking dog." the female growled, which caused Daisuke to also let out a growl, but his was more excited than angry, like the master's had been. Esmeralda then took her blade with the curved end on it, and she looked at Daisuke. Daisuke quickly grabbed the male's muzzle with both of his hands and held it shut so the male could not bite or really move his head too much. Esme took out a gold ring from her fanny pack next and then she hovered over the tan and red male for a moment. She then was quick to shove the curved knife into the male's nose and make sure it went all the way through. Daisuke did his best to hold the male in place, but Shawchert struggled. "You're only going to make it worse with all of this fighting." mentioned Esmeralda, as she had removed the knife and she quickly put in the ring and she put the ball on the end of it so it would stay. She proceeded to use the rope to tie a make-shift muzzle and collar on the male as well while Daisuke was still holding him down.

When she finished, she had gotten up and then she motioned for Daisuke to get up as well. She looked at the giant who laid on the ground. "Get the fuck up if you wish to live. Also, I better not hear you whining. I'll give you something to whine about if I fucking hear you." she threatened, holding her knife up to him so he could see that she was serious. Daisuke looked up at his master and he grinned and wagged his tail. Esmeralda gave the male a pat on his rainbow colored hair. He was the example of the perfect slave, because he did not give Esmeralda anything to worry about. These two new males were going to be a handful though, so much of one, that Esmeralda considered just killing the first slave she caught with Phantom because of the fact that the chocolate and coal male did not understand that he was useless and that she had his life in her hands and that she would kill him without a second thought. He would have to learn soon, or if he didn't then he would end up as one of Esmeralda's pelts and the many bones and skulls that were around her temporary denning area.

Her icy blue eyes went back to the bloodied male and she looked at him, trying to figure out a name for him. She hadn't given the chocolate male a name either, so she was in a dilemma at the moment. She couldn't just call them "slave" because then they wouldn't know who she wanted to come to her. She snorted and she watched him. "Your name is Goliath." she spoke to the male, giving him no room to protest. "Whatever name you had before, forget it. There's no one that will ever call you by that name again. Not with where you are going." the woman spoke to the male, her eyes like daggers on the male with warmer blue eyes than she.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly26 b {font-weight:bold; color:#977bad; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b1b1b1; }
.freebjuly26 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly26 {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JmYFm.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #282828; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#282828; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly26 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly26 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
1063+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread