Made of Glass
[html]

Word Count » 323 :: OOC: Silly Eclipse is Silly

Eclipse couldn’t help but follow the two toned female’s glance. There were two men there and they were watching from afar. One left after the strange woman nodded, the other however seemed to want to watch. Eclipse turned back to the woman as she spoke. Maybe it was a good thing, they might have hurt her more than her pride, as that was what she did when she fell down. Eclipse blinked at the woman’s words after she introduced herself. She got up and wiped herself off, the sheer urgency confused the girl. Then the woman introduced herself, and Eclipse froze, her mouth hung open. She had never heard of another soulstorm? Did her father have mor children with her mother, older ones? Whatever the case she was sure she was still being watched by the man and she started moving to walk out of their territory. Eclipse had so many questions but she wasn’t sure where to start.

“You are a Soulstorm? I thought... I thought I was the only one, my mom and dad mixed theirs.... are your mom and dad Conor and Bris?”

She asked, the most important thing.... was she a sibling. Eclipse had always wanted a sibling, but seeing as Conor would never return and she didn’t know where her mother had went, she would be the only one of a kind, but now... she might not be! This excited her, though she was wary as the woman didn’t seem to want to bring attention to the male that watched them so she held any thoughts or excitement inside her body. She was still scared but not of the woman, not anymore. She may have just found a family member she never knew about... were there others? There had to be, how many though? That question would probably not be found out, and she would be content with the family she did find.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread