Made of Glass
[html]

Word Count » 300 :: Out of character text here.

Eclipse’ excitement fell a little as she learned she did not have a sibling, not any known ones at least. She sighed slightly, then listened as she stated her mother’s name, that did not help her at all, she did not know such a name, but.... but the Haku name it rose a memory. One of a woman who seemed to come to Eclipse and told her she had the blood of Haku.... how strange.

“I I heard his name. A woman I met, she knew him. She said he was a great man, that he was god like. She said that his blood runs through me. But I don’t know how...”

She was hesitant at her words for she did not know Haku, and just saying he was a relative as well confirmed that this woman also was a relative, though she didn’t know what kind and since she was not a sibling it mattered little anymore. No Family was family no matter if it was sibling aunt, cousin, they all shared something, though hidden. She let her feet move and her mouth stay closed. Her questions still burning, but being as young as she was, she couldn’t keep her mouth quiet.

“Did you know your dad at all? Or your mom? My dad is dead as well. I don’t know how though.”

Eclipse said, doubting this would have much of an effect on the woman before her. There was so much that Eclipse didn’t know and now she wanted to learn. So they were connected somehow through family and she was determined to find out how. If not today than soon. Maybe Saul would know, since the woman shared the soulstorm name her mother must have been a stormbringer.

<style>
.free-a41 .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.free-a41 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.free-a41 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.free-a41 b {color:#6f6868; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.free-a41 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a364d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:470px;}
.free-a41 .inner{background-color:#cfcfcf; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a41.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:470px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Anna
[/html]

Messages In This Thread