Made of Glass
[html]

Word Count :: 480 Wow. I fail at replying. I'm so sorry Shaw. I'll try getting my ass in gear. wotd: cant

OOC Ending: Eclipse reveals that a woman by the name of Eris knew her father. The two keep on discussing what they know of their lineage and they part ways after some time.

She would have been content with the minimalistic aspect of their relationship; the two Soulstorms were related but in no direct manner. Lilin knew nothing of the girl's parents and it should have been reciprocated with similarity. She wasn't the ideal candidate for cant talk; her interest slipped with Eclipse's unfamiliarity - that is, until Haku Soul's name was mentioned in a whole different light. It was a little unnerving, the fact that a younger kin knew more about her sire than she did. What struck a chord was the manner in which his name was uttered, the fake aura of godlike superiority shrouding his name. She listened, ears pricked and alert for whatever information Eclipse would provide from here on out.

For someone of Lilin's background and peculiar history, hearing talk of Gods and spirituality in general was far from strange. But for her father to be considered one not only came into conflict with the information she'd obtained from the ghostly female that day in Halifax, but it was also preposterous! To think divine beings would walk this earth with mere mortals went against core teachings. Even a believer such as her own dam had never glorified a man to that extent. Ahren de le Poer had been the only soul she'd spoken so highly of and even then, she had referred to him as a prophet and not a God. She had two versions; one from a lady who had provided sufficient proof against her father, sustaining the idea that he indeed was a murderer hated by the general population. And now, a second theory: one a little nonsensical but interesting nonetheless. "Who is this woman you speak of?" she questioned with a wrinkle of her nose, wondering if this person with peculiar beliefs held the answer that would unravel this mystery.

They weren't siblings but they were somehow bound by the same blood - the very same blood that had once flowed through Haku Soul's veins. Not of the same generation, obviously, but close enough for Lilin to wish no ill intents to the younger femme. "I just recently got separated from my mother," she revealed then, adopting a tone short of a growl. "But I've never met my father. I'm pretty sure I was never meant to. She chose him for his strong genes, perhaps. I'm not sure." A shrug was provided then, as such was probably the reality. In another life, one where Lillith Stormbringer would have gotten things her way, Lilin could have been of de le Poer blood. But as it was, Lillith had settled for the next best thing, the only strong male worthy of reproduction alive at the time. When Eclipse announced that she hadn't known her father or how he'd passed away, Lilin merely replied with a nod. "That makes two of us, chickie. I'm sorry to hear, though."

Image courtesy of jeremy vandel; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.lilintable { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Jdb1e.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#A0795D; font-family: 'georgia', serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #d0ac1d; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.lilintable b {color:#d0ac1d; }
.lilintable p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.lilintable p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread